Saturday, July 28, 2007

The Blogathon Song

I made up a little ditty. If you don't know the tune, make one up. If you can't sing, then dance. If you can't sing OR dance, then just keep BLOGGING, people, BLOG TILL YOU BLEED!!!
dancing hamsterdancing catdancing daisy

Oh, I love to blog
Yes I love to blog,
I'd blog all night and day...

With almost no breaks
But plenty of aches,
I'd blog till dawn if I had my way!

Oh. Uh....

CHORUS...

Someone please just shoot me,
Shoot me now,
I don't care how...
JUST SHOOT ME!!


Now, isn't that a happy little ditty to blog by as we enter hour #11?

Okay, don't shoot me... you'll go to prison and be burdened by unrelenting guilt for the rest of your desolate, ruined life. So sponsor me instead!! You don't go to prison and the AHF gets money! It's a win-win! (I just love those.)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL ... now THAT is funny!!

Laloofah said...

I'm glad I'm entertaining someone besides myself! LOL!

Anonymous said...

You crack me up!

um. nothing else!

{{{Hugs}}}