Sunday, July 29, 2007

Thank You & A Reminder!

Oh, you just thought I was through posting! After 4 1/2 hours of sleep I'm ready to do another 24 hours! (In your dreams!)

I just wanted to say
thank youagain to my generous sponsors, to my wonderful monitor Bella, to my supportive family (2-legged and 4-leggeds), to the AHF, and to Blogathon. You all helped make my Blogathon experience both successful and fun!

We raised a total of $242 for the AHF, which will do a lot of good for the people, wildlife and environment of the Himalaya.

And you can still sponsor me (until 9 p.m. Pacific time, July 31) if you haven't already!

And just a reminder to my sponsors: when you make your donation to the AHF, please annotate on the remarks/comment section of the online donation form or on your check that you were my Blogathon sponsor. And if your pledge was less than $20 and you want a written acknowledgment from AHF for tax purposes, don't forget to request one (one will go out automatically to pledges over $20.)

Thank you again!

No comments: